This recipe came about one evening when my wife cooked cube steak for everyone. Looking in the fridge I found some beef stock, unsalted butter and some zucchini…. and this dish was born!
The specific recipe in the image is as follows:
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 medium zucchini (zoodled)
- 1 green onion
- 2 tbsp. Kerrygold unsalted butter
- 6 oz. cube steak
- dash onion powder
- dash garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- Pan sear cube steak to desired temperature.
- Combine beef stock, butter, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper and bring to a low boil.
- Zoodle the zucchini.
- Slice the green onion.
- Slice the cube steak to bite sized pieces once desired temperature is reached.
- Add zoodles and cube steak to a bowl.
- Remove stock from heat and pour over zoodles and cube steak.
- Garnish with the green onion.