Sometimes you need something a little different. Somthing that helps cool you off and help you hit those fat macros for the day! I give to you my version of an Iced Bulletproof Matcha Latte.
The specific ingedients in the image is as follows:
- 12-16 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp organic matcha green tea powder (I used Mighty Leaf)
- 1-2 tbsp MCT oil (I used Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil)
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet of Truvia (optional)
- ice cubes
- Pinch of ground cinnamon.
Super simple how to’s…
On the rocks: Combine all ingredient into a Blender Bottle (or similar) and shake vigorously to thoroughly mix/blend. Once adequately shaken, pour into your nearest glass and enjoy!
Frozen: Combine all ingredients into a blender (I use the Nutri Ninja Blender Duo) abd blend to the consistency of your liking. Once adequately blended, pour in your nearest glass and enjoy!
And the best part, besides the wonderful drink you just made… Macros: 42g Fat, 0g Protein, and 0g Net Carbs!